join the circus

This is me attempting to engage the world around me, search for justice, and spread peace.

Tuesday, May 2

technology challenged

I have finally figured out how to upload something to my web space and then link to it from blogger. This a week after I actually composed the post I wanted to link with. Now I can't figure out how to change the date of the post so it will appear at the top of my blog. You better just click on the first entry for April 24th (rethinking the church as lobby group), 'cause it's new.

2 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 6:49 PM, Blogger Dave King said...

To change the date of a post, chose to edit the post then click the triangle next to "Post and Comment Options" at the bottom of the screen :)

- Peace

 
At 5/11/2006 12:24 PM, Blogger s.o.e. said...

Ahhh.

Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home