join the circus

This is me attempting to engage the world around me, search for justice, and spread peace.

Wednesday, April 26

Sweet Spring


new blooms

It's a beautiful day. I can't believe how early the trees and shrubs around our house are leafing out.


relaxing bird spa

The robins are eating the left over grapes on the vines, playing...

and pooping in the bird bath.

This thing is attached to the ground, so it's a pain to clean. Can anyone out there give me some bird bath wisdom? How do you keep it from getting all scungey?

1 Comments:

At 4/27/2006 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

soak it...pressure wash it? bleach it? scrub it with steel brush? or maybe paint it?

let me know what you decide to do and a picture AFTER the bird bath makeover...

good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home