join the circus

This is me attempting to engage the world around me, search for justice, and spread peace.

Monday, October 29

new opiate for the masses

Guitar Hero is the only video game I have ever "rushed out and bought."

After playing it once I was fully supportive of Matthew buying a video game.

First time.

If you've never played it before, I will caution you that it's just a little bit all-consuming. You'll dream it. You'll catch yourself air-guitar-hero-ing. When you're out with friends who've played it you'll keep saying to each other,

"hey, this would make an awesome guitar hero song!"

I play it when I get home from work to unwind. I play it while I'm waiting for the rice to boil when I'm making supper. I play it while I'm waiting for Matt to get out of the bathroom, and instead of watching TV right before bed.

Next month we're going to buy Guitar Hero 3 so that we can have 2 player battles. I have no concern about the cost. I must own the entire Guitar Hero Set. It's an investment.

Well, I should wrap this up. Maybe I can practice that tough solo a bit before I have to go to class.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10/31/2007 7:53 AM, Blogger Mission Musings said...

Tag, you're it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home