join the circus

This is me attempting to engage the world around me, search for justice, and spread peace.

Monday, September 24

late for class

I wish I had time to tell you all about the things I saw and experienced in Halifax, like sail boat races and candy shops and seaweed and abandoned military bunkers, but now that I am a student again free time is getting pretty scarce.

That's right, I've gone back to college part time.

You can tell that I've been out of school for a very long time because I'm really excited to be back. I'm taking Sociology and Linguistics and I'm having a really good time.

It does get kind of hard sometimes, though, not to cuff the younger students upside the head and tell them to "Shaddup!" in the middle of class.

1 Comments:

At 9/26/2007 2:11 PM, Blogger Trudy said...

Congratulations on going back to school. Have fun while you're getting even smarter !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home