join the circus

This is me attempting to engage the world around me, search for justice, and spread peace.

Thursday, October 25

Sigh

My schedule has been so disrupted since I started school this fall. I just can't seem to get back into the swing of things, into a rhythm.

In the last 2 weeks I have made several attempts to blog again, but they have all been thwarted. First Blogger wouldn't let me upload photos, then I kept sleeping in, and now Matt is building a new computer and I am cut off from all my great photos and important files.

I have a backlog of things I want to tell you all about: video games and hiking trips and Mexican food and...they'll all have to wait until next week.

Sorry.

I appreciate the patience of everyone who is still bothering to check back here for new posts.

I'll be back.

1 Comments:

At 10/26/2007 11:43 PM, Blogger Trudy said...

I'll be patient. But it's tough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home