join the circus

This is me attempting to engage the world around me, search for justice, and spread peace.

Wednesday, July 19

Law of Inertia

Medicine Hat MP Monte Solberg ticked me off by sending me a slick, shiny flyer in the mail, full of drivel about how the 1% GST reduction is going to save average Canadians a lot of money and blah, blah, blah. But then he did something that made me happy. He added a postage paid postcard at the end for me to send him my thoughts.

The inertia of apathy is difficult to overcome. The simplicity of this little slip of paper was actually enough motivation for me to detach it and set it carefully at my place on the table so I won't miss it and will fill it out...tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 7/20/2006 12:51 PM, Blogger Dave King said...

Did you send it yet?

 
At 7/21/2006 2:01 PM, Blogger s.o.e. said...

Yes! And it felt great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home