join the circus

This is me attempting to engage the world around me, search for justice, and spread peace.

Thursday, January 29

the new vanilla and chocolate

Saturday I twisted Matt's rubber arm to go to Casa Gelato.

I had already decided on the theme for my next double scoop the last time we were there. That time I went for gourmet sophistication and got a scoop of Cantaloupe on top of a scoop of Wild Fennel. It was very refined and refreshing.

That day I sampled the Marscapone, which was so creamy and rich, but delicate. I decided that it could only be paired with a bold, contrasting flavour. So this time I proceeded to try all the chocolate heavy-hitters in the shop. In the end I settled on "Chocolate Super Montego." This really is the best chocolate ice cream I have ever tasted. You won't believe all the flavour contained in just a scoop.

(contented sigh)

Again, I've already decided what I'm going to get next time. The Nut Kulfi is calling to me, and I think it might go well with something like Fig & Lemon Zest, or Ginger.

Just thinking about it has my mouth watering for Indian Sweets!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home