join the circus

This is me attempting to engage the world around me, search for justice, and spread peace.

Friday, August 29

hello from sunny, sunny Vancouver

I have been just a tad busy of late. I apologize for not squeezing in a few blog posts amongst the painting and the packing and the moving and the starting school.

I am temporarily staying in Langley, hopefully moving to Burnaby or East Vancouver for October. Next Tuesday I start classes at Simon Fraser University. I am finally getting a degree - hopefully majoring in Linguistics, with an extended minor in Canada-Asia studies.

It's going to be a busy fall, but I promise I will work hard to keep posting what I hope are interesting stories and insights about my attempts to interact with the world outside my head.

And soon I will be able to post photos again, as well.

I miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home