join the circus

This is me attempting to engage the world around me, search for justice, and spread peace.

Tuesday, January 20

I scream

I must apologize for not posting in a while.

I have been busy deconstruction and reformulating my entire world view.

I must say that right now I don't really feel like talking about my life, or social justice or pop culture or philosophy.

Instead, for the next while I will be writing exclusively about ice cream. It is sweet, inoffensive, and I can still muster up a certain amount of passion for it.

My favorite place for ice cream is La Casa Gelato. I think it's about time for another visit.

I would love to hear about other great ice cream spots, and the best/craziest flavours you've ever had.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2/18/2009 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dairy Queen,

Inoffensive my ass. Ice cream is pure congealed evil. It's a portion-sized scoop of hell, solidified following removal from its natural high-temperature environment. (Who knew hell was in a cow's udder?)

I suggest you do an extended period of Tofutti penance (and avoid saying any Hail Dairys).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home