join the circus

This is me attempting to engage the world around me, search for justice, and spread peace.

Tuesday, June 12

new wheels

OK.

I took this photo with the timer on my camera, so I had no idea that I was obscuring all the important bits of my new Kawasaki Versys with my body and helmet.

I will take another picture tonight and stand behind the bike, so you can see it properly.
This sucker is a lot heavier than the Ninja 650R that I tested. I've been having huge difficulty getting it in and out of the garage. I feel very wimpy. I'm also a little disappointed that I had to buy brand-new instead of used. The break-in period is a real drag.

It is super comfortable to ride, though.

I can't wait 'til my first road trip.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6/13/2007 7:15 AM, Blogger Stephen T Berg said...

Lisa, I love the picture. It's you. I don't need to see the engine. But that's me.

 
At 6/14/2007 2:38 PM, Blogger Trudy said...

The bikes great! You're going to have a blast and you're all ready for Sturgis now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home