join the circus

This is me attempting to engage the world around me, search for justice, and spread peace.

Sunday, January 21

I want my BNW

I read in the news this week that CBC is ditching Brave New Waves in mid-March. Their logic tells them that this will help them attract more listeners between 40 and 65.

I think their logic stinks.

Anyone in this age group that listens to the radio in the middle of the night may very well appreciate BNW.

Brave New Waves is the best radio show I have ever heard. Even without Patti Schmidt, it is still so worth listening to.

In between sobs, I am writing emails to Brave New Waves and CBC's head office begging them to change their minds.

Maybe we have taken BNW for granted, and haven't told them how much we love and appreciate them.

If you have ever enjoyed BNW, I encourage you to let them know. Especially if you are between the ages of 40 and 65.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home