join the circus

This is me attempting to engage the world around me, search for justice, and spread peace.

Thursday, November 30

Lisa Learns

Alright!

I've finally figured out that I can't use the bloggerbot feature of Picasa Hello with blogger in beta, but I can still use Picasa to load photos to my blog.

And there was great rejoicing. "Hooray".

I have also tried out adding labels to my posts. Aren't you excited for me? (rhetorical question).

I do appologize for how long it's taken me to post my travel journal. Life keeps interfering, you see. But I promise I will not rest until I have told you the whole story.

I plan to eventually creat an album of our 600 or so best Japan photos to share with you as well.

Stay cool.

Or warm, depending on your geographical location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home