join the circus

This is me attempting to engage the world around me, search for justice, and spread peace.

Friday, November 10

All day on a plane

Alrighty,

Since I had neither the time nor energy, and rarely the internet access necessary to post while I was on vacation, I intend to give you daily snippets from my travel journal, starting now:

Friday, Oct. 20

Eavesdropping.

Joyce is an older Japanese lady who was born and raised in Calgary. She is loud and chatty with the woman sitting in front of me. She said that she didn't start learning to speak Japanese until later in life. She is so cute and spunky, with very short cropped hair - an interesting mix of two cultures.

The first in-flight movie was Nacho Libre. The thing I like most about Jack Black is how comfortable he is with his own jiggly body.

They gave us cute fishy-shaped soy sauce packets with our meals. This is the start of a theme.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11/11/2006 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited to hear all about your trip. It must have been fantastic. Haven't connected with you in ages so it's nice to get in touch. (check out my website and please sign my guest book) Trudy HMMV

 
At 11/13/2006 9:03 AM, Blogger Mission Musings said...

Welcome HOME! You kept a travel diary?! Wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home